Save a Baby's Life Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Would you know what to do if a baby stopped breathing?
‘Save a Baby’s Life’ workshops aim to teach basic emergency skills to anyone who cares for a baby.
You will learn :
- Infant Life Support (CPR)
- Infant choking (diagnosis and treatment)
- Infant drowning (diagnosis and treatment)
- AED Safe practices and where you can find a local AED.
30% of all revenue is donated to charity | Free tea, coffee and soft drinks provided at each course | All equipment is provided | No previous experience is required!!!
- Save a Baby's Life Workshop£15£150£0